Tree Expert, Climber, Arborist (Derry, NH)
LocationDerry , New Hampshire
Job Description – Tree Expert, Climber, Arborist
Tree Line is an ISA Certified Arborist-owned tree removal company, located in Derry, NH. We are a family company practicing modern arboriculture with an emphasis on safety, training and team work.
Check us out at www.treelinenh.com and https://www.facebook.com/TreeLineNH
We are a growing tree service company looking for a tree climber with a strong work ethic to provide our clients with a great experience. Responsibilities include performing a variety of climb and ground person duties such as chipping, cabling, rigging, and using hand and power tools to get the job done. You should ideally have strong communication skills, work well with other crew members, and be physically capable of performing strenuous tree removal services at high heights and in all weather conditions. Apply now if you are looking for a great opportunity to work outdoors and learn something new every day! We offer paid on-the-job training and a formal training program to all employees.
- Assist aerial workers and other ground crew members in all aspects of tree care and removal.
- Prior tree work & climbing experience required.
- Keep the job site safe & organized, drag & chip brush, rake & clean up the job site.
- Be able to work with and without direct supervision.
- Drive large trucks with trailers, including daily safety inspection before and after operating.
- Operate equipment including chainsaw, chipper, tractor, skid steer, spray rig, backpack sprayer, leaf blower, etc. including periodic maintenance/repairs/troubleshooting.
- Experience with log truck, bucket truck, crane, etc.
- Work safely and comply with company policies and ANSI/OSHA regulations for tree care operations, including wearing all appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) as provided by company.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Valid driver’s license required; commercial driver’s license (CDL A) required
- Ability to lift heavy objects (50+ lbs)
- Comfortable working at heights and all weather conditions
- Strong communication and teamwork ethic required
- Be motivated to continuously expand and improve skill set.
- Positive attitude required!!
- We have a zero tolerance policy regarding substance abuse of any kind while on the job.
- Work Schedule (weather and workload permitting): Regular work schedule is Monday – Friday starting promptly at 7:00am - 8 hours in length.
- You must have your own reliable transportation to and from work.
- Storm damage work provides a unique opportunity, especially during the slower winter months, and may cause deviation from our regular schedule; your participation is encouraged.
Compensation: Highly competitive hourly compensation is based on experience and qualifications.
For consideration, please email your completed application and resume with work experience/qualifications, education, and at least 2 professional references to: [email protected]