Tree Crew Leader
LocationNorth Hampton , New Hampshire
Seacoast Tree Care, LLC is seeking a Tree Crew Leader.
We are looking for passionate arborists that like to have Fun and work as a Team and Teach their Craft to others.
At Seacoast Tree Care we're dedicating to restoring, maintaining and conserving diverse landscapes throughout New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts.
Our Mission-To be the recognized leader of tree preservation through innovation and excellence in customer service.
Our Core Values- Safety, Excellence, Humility, Teamwork, Honesty, Innovation.
Please visit our website at www.seacoasttreecare.com to learn more about our company.
Crew Leader Qualifications:
- Must be ISA Certified or have ability to get within 1 year.
- Must have 3-5 years tree care experience
- Must be experienced in all phases of tree care; ornamental pruning, climbing, bucket operation, crane removals and rigging.
- Must perform work in accordance to A300 and Z133 standards
- Must have CDL- B or willingness to obtain in 6 mos.
- Must be EHAP certified.
- Degree in related field desired.
- Must be able to delegate work and accept responsibility.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- Must be able to train others in the crew.
- Direct crewmembers to prepare equipment, tools and supplies necessary for the day’s work.
- Direct crew in a safe, professional performance of work to be done, organizes the job assignments and their progression so that work is completed as efficiently as possible.
- Assigning specific tasks to crew members and supervising performance.
- Identify training opportunities for crew members and assign them.
- Insisting that crewmembers wear personal safety equipment and practice proper safe conduct on the job in accordance with Z133
- Directing cleanup of the job site and making sure all equipment and supplies are secured on the truck.
- Inspecting the work performed to be sure it is done to work order and A300 specifications then notifying the client that work has been completed.
- 3 Weeks PTO.
- 6 Paid holidays.
- Health and dental insurance with 50% cost share for individual and family.
- Life insurance policy.
- 401k with 4% match.
- Continuous education