Tree Crew- Ground Hand
LocationEast Falmouth , Massachusetts
Hamilton Tree and Landscape is a well established, safe and busy tree company working year round, 40 hours a week on Cape Cod. Hamilton Tree and Landscape has been in business for 43 years. We are always looking for high quality, safe and hard working employees who want to advance their career and understanding of Arboriculture. We strive for a pleasant work environment. We are consistently updating our equipment, so our employees can work with the best tools available. If you have a good attitude and a strong work ethic, we'd love to hear from you.
We offer very competitive pay and excellent benefits including 401k matching, health insurance contributions, bonuses, an equipment fund, and financial support to further your knowledge
- Experience with safe usage of Chainsaw and Chipper
- Understanding/interest in the tree industry (Arborist Certifications, Pesticide License, CTSP, green school, ETC.)
- Experience in tree pruning, removals with rigging, and other Arboricultural tasks are preferred, but not necessary.
- This position is year round, for 40+ hours each week, Monday through Friday (weather dependent). Internships are also acceptable.
- We will also train the right individuals who are willing to learn. Training for this position is performed by either the manager or foreman.
- Individuals looking to expand their interest within the Green Industry, with year round work are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Drug tests are administered in our pre-screening process and randomly throughout the year as a safe work environment is of the utmost important to us. Marijuana is strictly prohibited.
- Valid DOT card is preferred but not necessary
- Reply to this post or call the office if you'd like an application
- Valid driver’s license is mandatory
- Prior experience working on a crew is preferred but not required.
- A resume is preferred but not mandatory
Contact: David Salter
Email: [email protected]