LocationNorth Hampton , New Hampshire
Seacoast Tree Care, LLC is seeking a Tree Climber.
We are looking for passionate arborists that like to have Fun and work as a Team and Teach their Craft to others.
At Seacoast Tree Care we're dedicating to restoring, maintaining and conserving diverse landscapes throughout New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts.
Our Mission-To be the recognized leader of tree preservation through innovation and excellence in customer service.
Our Core Values- Safety, Excellence, Humility, Teamwork, Honesty, Innovation.
Please visit our website at www.seacoasttreecare.com to learn more about our company.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of all knots, ropes and rigging devices used in tree pruning and removal operations.
- Must be familiar with electrical hazards, appropriate operating procedures when in proximity to electrical conductors and aerial techniques inthe event of an emergency aloft.
- Must be able to work and maneuver at considerable heights under varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions.
- Must possess physical strength and agility, good balance, good depth perception and the ability to hear verbal instructions from a distance.
- Knowledgeable about the daily maintenance and safe operation of all equipment commonly used in tree care.
- Must be able to perform Pruning, Cabling, Ornamental pruning, rigging, and Tree Removal in accordance with the A300 standards.
- Must operate in accordance with the z133 standards for safety.
- Assist in preparing truck and materials needed for day’s work at crew leader’s direction.
- Shall perform professional tree maintenance activities as directed by crew leader.
- Shall help to maintain and keep track of all tools and/or equipment used in daily operation.
- Shall constantly observe and practice climbing and tree maintenance skills in a continued effort to improve his own professional skills.
- Shall use all equipment and perform all jobs safely, making accident prevention a part of daily conduct.
- Shall be ready and willing to assist other crew members in all aspects of daily activities and shall be capable of taking a leadership role when required.
- Shall assist crew leader with training of new crew members.