Tree Care Worker/Foreman
LocationEast Falmouth , Massachusetts
Hamilton Tree and Landscape is a well-established, safe and busy tree company working year-round, 40 hours a week on Cape Cod. Hamilton Tree and Landscape has been in business for 43 years. We are always looking for high-quality, safe, and hard-working employees who want to advance their careers and understanding of Arboriculture. We strive for a pleasant work environment. We are consistently updating our equipment, so our employees can work with the best tools available. If you have a good attitude and a strong work ethic, we'd love to hear from you.
We offer very competitive pay and excellent benefits including 401k matching, health insurance contributions, bonuses, an equipment fund, and financial support to further your knowledge and certifications within the industry. We love working in the Green Industry and we want to work with others who share that same passion.
- Starting pay is dependent upon experience and knowledge of the industry.
- Tree climbing (this would not be necessary for the ground hand position)
- Bucket work (this would not be necessary for the ground hand position)
- Experience with safe usage of Chainsaw and Chipper
- Understanding/interest in the tree industry (Arborist Certifications, Pesticide License, CTSP ETC.)
- Experience in tree pruning, removals with rigging, and other Arboricultural tasks are preferred, but not necessary.
- This position is year-round, for 40+ hours each week, Monday through Friday (weather dependent).
- We will also train the right individuals who are willing to learn. Training for this position is performed by either the manager or foreman.
- Leadership and communication skills
- Drug tests are administered in our pre-screening process and randomly throughout the year as a safe work environment is of the utmost importance to us. Marijuana is strictly prohibited.
- Valid DOT card is preferred but not necessary
- Reply to this post or call the office if you'd like an application
- A resume is preferred but not mandatory
- A valid driver’s license is mandatory (CDL is preferred).
- Prior experience working on a crew is preferred.
Contact: David Salter
Email: [email protected]