Tree and Shrub Care Department Manager/Arborist
LocationDanvers , Massachusetts
Carpenter Costin Tree & Landscape is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic professional to help institute new technologies and better manage our Plant Health Care Division to provide excellent results and service.
Our nearly 70-year-old company has moved to a brand new facility on Route one in Danvers Ma and currently we are actively remodeling our service lines to provide our clients with the best possible services for the next 70 years.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and characteristics:
- Four-year degree in plant soil sciences, arboriculture, or related major
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years field experience
- Valid driver’s license, CDL a plus
- Valid Mass Pesticide License
- Certified Arborist
- Motivated by client satisfaction and production goals
- Highly organized with an ability to schedule and project production
- Desire to take the lead and develop systems and strategies
- Able to work some Saturdays during the growing season
- Self confident with the ability to work within a team
Compensation and benefits to be discussed in person. Please email resume to or give us a call 781/598-1924.