Program Operations Administrator
LocationWillington , Connecticut
About the Company:
ArborMaster Training, Inc. delivers safety, skill and productivity education and training to people and organizations who work with, in and around trees. We are a small business located in Willington, CT.
We conduct a number of training programs annually both locally in New England as well as across the US through our Private In-House and Open Enrollment training programs. Please visit www.ArborMaster.com for more information on our company
How does this position fit within the company: Process Flow of a Typical Program:
4 departments designed to deliver in the field education and training programs:
- Step 1: Sales & Marketing
- Step 2: Planning & Contracting
- Step 3: Program Operations Administration (Internal) once program is confirmed*
- Step 4: External Operations – Instructors conducting training program on site in the field
*Once a training program has been confirmed and contracted in the Sales and Planning departments, the program is then turned over to Program Operations Administration (Step 3).
Job Description: Program Operations Administrator:
Our company is seeking a Program Operations Administrator to oversee and execute their part of the internal operations of our training programs. Prior experience a plus, however willing to train someone with the qualifications and abilities detailed herein. This position will start as a part-time trainee, but for the right person, will work into up to 30 hours per week, 4 days per week with possibility of additional hours from time to time during the busy season. This position may be on site in Willington, Connecticut or a combination of on site in Willington and remote – to be determined.
As the Program Operation Administrator your position will be to coordinate and execute programs and/or projects that are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will manage and execute multiple details and tasks leading up to the Step 4 turnover for each program. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team with the ability to work independently and simultaneously take direction from leadership. The ideal candidate is resourceful, a creative problem solver, and well organized. This position also includes on-going communication with the customers, students, vendors, program organizers and departments within the company.
Qualifications and Abilities:
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision needed however be able to work effectively with each department when needed
- Self-motivated, organized, self-starter
- Able to manage priorities in an environment where tasks and priorities may easily shift daily, oftentimes with many moving parts, deadlines and at times, last minute requests and changes
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Ability to see a project/program through to its completion
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills. As first impressions are important – and oftentimes the only contact a student or organizer will have with ArborMaster before an Open Enrollment class, is with this department, it is important that the candidate should have proven customer service skills, be friendly, helpful, and responsive. Communications done in a timely manner with clear, concise information
- Honest, reliable, trustworthy
- Ability to interact well with departments and management. As the teams are often interconnected able to both provide and receive feedback to/from other departments on enhancing process flow and procedures
- Ability to work within the procedures and systems laid out for this position, however able to create their own organizational system to manager workload and to accomplish their responsibilities
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Microsoft Publisher a plus but not necessary – will train
- Knowledge of social media advertising a plus
- Knowledge of ACT database system a plus however will be trained on our custom ACT database
- In summary, we are looking for a long term, valued employee to be a part of our team to execute the day to day Program Operations Administration position for ArborMaster training programs.
Please send a cover letter with your resume to ArborMaster Training at [email protected] and notate NE ISA Job Posting
See You At The Top! ®