Plant Healthcare Applicator
LocationMedford , Massachusetts
Interested in pursuing a career in Plant Healthcare with Barrett Tree Service East? Talk to us about the growth potential and opportunities we have available for you! BTSE is an TCIA-Accredited Tree Care Company, with offices in Medford and Newton Massachusetts. We are a rapidly growing, independently-owned company providing safe and high-quality professional tree care and turf grass services throughout Greater Boston.
We are currently seeking a Plant Healthcare Technician to join our expanding Plant Healthcare department. The successful applicant will hold a current and valid MA pesticide license (or with the ability to obtain) along with an active driver’s license to join our company as a technician. This role will manage numerous accounts on various properties in the Boston metro area. Applicants must love working outdoors in all types of weather and have a passion for hard work, safety, and attention to detail. Ideal applicant will be self-directed and engaged in the strategic growth of the Plant Healthcare department.
The position is full-time year-round with opportunities for future growth. The role can be seasonal for individuals interested in full time employment from March – November. We seek reliable individuals with a strong work ethic to join our team. While we reward experience in arboriculture, we offer extensive training and continuing education for all levels.
- MA Pesticide applicator’s license or ability to obtain by Spring 2021
- Current and valid driver’s license
- Must be physically able to perform the daily work demands of the job in accordance with standards set forth by management.
- Must be able to read, write and interpret documents in the English language, e.g. safety rules, material safety data sheets (MSDS), operating repair, installation and procedure instruction manuals.
- Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check part of candidate selection process
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include:
· Health & dental insurance
· SIMPLE IRA with matching program
· Tuition reimbursement
· Paid holidays and vacation allowance
· Clothing, gear and boot allowance
· Continuing education and professional development including pesticide license requirements
Send your resume in PDF or Microsoft Word file format to Carlos Reyes at [email protected]. Please include with your resume a description expressing why are you interested in establishing your career at Barret Tree Service East.