Plant Health Care Technician (North Hampton, NH)
LocationNorth Hampton , New Hampshire
At Seacoast Tree Care we believe trees are treasures. And we’re their guardians. We started this business based on these beliefs. We’ve always hired only the best and brightest; people who share our passion for excellence and for the trees, landscapes and environment entrusted in our care. Our growth has been built by continuous improvement. Our goal was never to be just another tree care company. We wanted to lead the way in service and industry innovation.
We are seeking experienced Plant Health Care Specialist(s) who are ambitious self-starters, that have a passion for preserving and caring for trees. This position will involve monitoring, evaluating, and providing the plant health care needs of trees and shrubs on commercial and residential properties.
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- Degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Science, Landscape Management, or a related field OR prior experience working in the tree care industry is preferred but not required.
- Understanding of species-specific insect, disease, and cultural tending practices
- Ability to perform strenuous manual labor and work in all weather conditions and seasons.
- Commercial Pesticide Applicator License in NH, MA and ME preferred but not needed.
- Valid driver’s license and clean record
- If you have worked For Davey, Bartlett or Savatree, or TruGreen you are encouraged to apply.
- If you have worked as a Lawn Technician, Pest Control Technician, or Tree and Shrub applicator you are encouraged to apply.
- Perform all functions of a plant healthcare program, including administration, scheduling, inspections, sampling, treatments, inventories, equipment maintenance, record keeping, report writing, and customer relations.
- Monitor, diagnose, and treat insect, disease, and cultural conditions of trees and shrubs.
- Effectively operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment.
- Work as a member of a tree crew, under the Crew Leader’s supervision during the off-season
Seacoast Tree Care LLC offers competitive compensation, medical and dental benefits, 401K, life insurance and paid vacation and holidays and continual education. Weekly production bonuses based on performance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 - $28.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off.
- Professional development assistance
- Paid Holidays
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Tree care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Pesticide Applicator’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road
Contact [email protected] to apply