Plant Health Care Technician
LocationLitchfield County , Connecticut
Sawing High Climbers, LLC is a small family-owned and operated tree care company working in Litchfield County, based out of South Kent. We offer highly competitive year-round pay and benefits, and we prioritize employee satisfaction. We believe that if our employees are happy, they'll do their best work. We're also crazy about trees. If our clients' trees are happy, then our clients will be happy as well.
We are looking to hire a Plant Health Care Technician for the 2022 plant health care season. Come join us as soon as you are available! You will be an integral part of a close-knit team with lots of opportunity for input and growth. You need to have strong tree ID knowledge for this position, but most importantly you must have a willingness to learn. If you have limited experience but are committed to working hard, we will sponsor training and licensing.
- Excellent knowledge of common trees & shrubs.
- Commitment to a culture of safety.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Degree in arboriculture / horticulture (or related field) preferred but not required. Industry experience is a plus.
- Willingness to jump in to help however necessary, since we are a small team where every person matters.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
We'd love to talk to you! Email us at [email protected]
Sawing High Climbers, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.