Plant Health Care Service Manager (North Hampton, NH)
LocationNorth Hampton , New Hampshire
At Seacoast Tree Care we believe trees are treasures. And we’re their guardians. We started this business based on these beliefs. We’ve always hired only the best and brightest; people who share our passion for excellence and for the trees, landscapes and environment entrusted in our care. Our growth has been built by continuous improvement. Our goal was never to be just another tree care company. We wanted to lead the way in service and industry innovation.
We are seeking an experienced Plant Health Care Service Manager who is ambitious & a self-starter, that has a passion for preserving and caring for trees. This position will involve monitoring, evaluating, and providing the plant health care needs of trees and shrubs on commercial and residential properties
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- Degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Science, Landscape Management, or a related field OR prior experience working in the tree care industry is preferred but not required.
- Understanding of species-specific insect, disease, and cultural tending practices
- Ability to perform strenuous manual labor and work in all weather conditions and seasons.
- Either have or can obtain Commercial Pesticide Applicator Licenses in NH, MA, and ME
- If you have worked at Savatree, Bartlett, or Davey you fit the requirements.
- Certified Arborists are encouraged to apply and Arborist trainees.
- Perform all functions of a plant healthcare program, including administration, scheduling, inspections, sampling, treatments, inventories, equipment maintenance, record keeping, report writing, and customer relations.
- Monitor, diagnose, and treat insects, disease, and cultural conditions of trees and shrubs.
- Effectively operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment.
- Trains other technicians.
Seacoast Tree Care LLC offers competitive compensation, medical and dental benefits, 401K, life insurance and paid vacation and holidays and continual education. Weekly production bonuses based on performance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 - $35.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off.
- Paid Holidays
- Professional development assistance
- Bonus Potential
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent work experience (Preferred)
- Landscape Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- One location
Company's website: seacoasttreecare.com
Contact [email protected] to apply