LocationNew Rochelle , Other
Emerald Tree & Shrub Care’s mission is to promote sustainable, harmonious relationships with nature, our clients, and employees. We are constantly searching for highly skilled experts to join our team. We maintain some of the highest standards in our industry with an unbeatable commitment to environmental preservation, safety, and customer service.
We use top of the line equipment and have leaders that are the best at what they do and offer a friendly work atmosphere. We are also accredited members of the Tree Care Industry Association and offer many opportunities for education and growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Keep us rolling to our jobs by making sure that nothing is going to stop us!
- Inspect and repair office vehicles and equipment including but not limited to:
- CDL Vehicles: Bucket Trucks, Lg Trucks, Chip Trucks, etc. both gas & diesel
- Pick-Up Trucks
- Aerial Lifts
- Brush Chippers
- Mobile Equipment
- Small Engine equipment including but not limited to Stump Grinders, Chainsaws, Blowers
- Maintaining & documenting routine maintenance checks and required inspections (including Aerial Lift inspections, DOT, & NY State inspections)
- Maintaining shop & assisting crews as needed with equipment repair needs
- Order parts from various suppliers
What We’re Looking For:
- Required: Experience in truck mechanical repairs, diesel engines, and hydraulics
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Required: Valid driver’s license (CDL preferred)
- Preferred experience with annual inspections, diagnosis and repair, welding, and fabrication-all a plus.
- Bilingual a plus
What We Offer:
- Paid Time off and paid holidays
- Opportunities for advancement
- All job specific equipment and safety gear provided
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Group Health Plan
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Large indoor workspace
- Fleet service vehicle
- Career Development Program supported by Industry Expert Safety Specialists & Skills Trainers
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Relevant experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: driver?