Line Clearance Work Planner (Distribution
LocationNorwich , Connecticut
Line Clearance Work Planner (Distribution)
Lucas Tree Experts, a leader in the tree care industry, is looking for a motivated individual to join their team as a Work Planner in the Norwich, CT area.
- Must be able to accept responsibility.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain state arborist and pesticide licenses.
- Should obtain and maintain first aid certification.
- Must pass EHAP (Electrical Hazards Appropriate Operating Procedures).
- Must be able to work outdoors under varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions.
- Should have a total of three months’ experience working on a tree trimming crew as a groundman.
- Must be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of tree trimming and removal operations.
- Insuring good public relations at all times.
- Make necessary contacts and work with customer’s representatives to insure that projects move along smoothly.
- Advise crews of any unusual phases of the upcoming work order.
- Coordinating the property owner’s request with the customers and other operations of the company.
- Insure compliance with established safety policies and procedures.
Successful professionals at Lucas Tree Experts have come from a variety of backgrounds, including: Tree Worker, Bucket Operator, Trimmer, Foreman, Climber, Rock Climbing, Outdoor Labor, Utility Line Clearance, Arboriculture, Environmental Studies, Horticulture, Arborist, Vegetation Management, Forestry, Natural Resource Management, Storm Restoration, and Landscape Maintenance.
Lucas Tree Experts offers paid, hands-on, on the job training, paid educational courses for advancement in the industry. We also offer safety and bonus incentive programs & a complete benefits package. Come work for a company that offers advancement opportunities and a great quality of work life! To apply for this position, please visit https://www.lucastree.com/join/currentopenings/