LocationVarious Locations , Other
Lucas Tree Experts, a leader in the tree care industry, is looking for a motivated individual to join their team as Foreman (in various areas). CDL A or B necessary. Lucas Tree Experts provides on the job training for those willing, able and interested in advancing their skills in this field.
This is a full time, year-round, outdoor, physical labor opportunity. Duties include: driving and operating a bucket truck, running a crew of 2 to 3 people, manual removal of vegetation from work areas, running various forestry equipment and performing line clearance, pruning, and removals.
- Current and Valid CDL A or B REQUIRED.
- Must have previous experience in Utility Line Clearance & Tree Trimming/Removal with a proven Safety Record.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must be able to work outside in various types of weather.
- Must be physically able to perform the requirements of the position.
- Must be willing and able to learn how to operate a bucket 75 ft in the air & operate all equipment safely.
- Must be willing and able to learn how to climb trees using the proper tools of the trade.
- Must be willing and able to obtain, and maintain licenses & certifications as required by the position in order to grow your career (this is paid for by Lucas Tree Experts).
- Must be able to successfully complete a post-offer physical & drug screen as well as a background and motor vehicle check.
Successful professionals at Lucas Tree Experts have come from a variety of backgrounds, including: Tree Worker, Bucket Operator, Trimmer, Foreman, Climber, Rock Climbing, Outdoor Labor, Utility Line Clearance, Arboriculture, Environmental Studies, Horticulture, Arborist, Vegetation Management, Forestry, Natural Resource Management, Storm Restoration, and Landscape Maintenance.
Lucas Tree Experts offers paid, hands-on, on the job training, paid educational courses for advancement in the industry. We also offer safety and bonus incentive programs & a complete benefits package. Come work for a company that offers advancement opportunities and a great quality of work life. To apply for this position, click the button at the bottom of this page to access the application.
*Please Note: Correspondence will be primarily via e-mail. Please provide us with a working e-mail on your application.