Foreman/Bucket Truck Operator
LocationCentral/Northern NJ , Other
Clean Earth Matters is looking for an experienced, motivated individual to join their team as Foreman in the Central NJ area. Class A or B CDL is required. Clean Earth Matters provides safety training and professional development for those willing, able and interested in advancing their skills in the arboriculture/tree trimming and removal field.
This is a temporary Winter placement, beginning immediately and lasting for a period of 2 months. Duties include: driving and operating a bucket truck, running a crew of 2 to 3 people, manual removal of vegetation from work areas, tree removal, tree pruning, and stump grinding. Hourly rate is $40.00/HR. Temporary housing will be provided at no cost to the employee during their tenure. Transportation to and from work will also be provided. The work area is in Central and Northern NJ and close to metropolitan centers and public transportation. Extension of the 2 month period may be available if interested.
- Current and Valid Class A or B CDL.
- Must have previous experience in the Tree Industry with a proven Safety Record.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must be able to work outside in various types of weather.
- Must be physically able to perform the requirements of the position.
- Must be willing and able to operate a bucket 65 ft in the air & operate all equipment safely.
- Must be able to successfully complete a post-offer physical & drug screen as well as a background and motor vehicle check.
Employees Matter - Clean Earth Matters is an equal opportunity employer
Veterans are welcome here with US!
Clean Earth Matters offers paid safety training and paid educational courses for advancement in the field of arboriculture.
- Please Note: Correspondence will be primarily via e-mail. Please provide us with a working e-mail on your application.
- Forward Applications to: [email protected]