Experienced Tree Crew Member
LocationMashpee , Massachusetts
- Perform proper techniques and procedures for tree and shrub care including: Tree pruning and removal; rigging; transplanting and installation; cabling and bracing; plant health care
- Safely operate company trucks and necessary equipment including: chainsaws, wood chipper, skid steer, aerial lift, bucket truck, etc.
- Assist climbers from the ground with ropes and rigging.
- Provide assistance to Certified Arborists and plant health care specialists
- Valid MA drivers license with a clean driving record (CDL not required).
- At least 2 years of tree care experience.
- A willingness to learn new skills, gain experience and a desire to grow!
- Pay Range: $22-35/hour (commensurate with experience)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid holidays & time off
- Ample opportunity for growth! Opportunities to obtain relevant licenses and/or certifications (ISA and/or MCA Certifications, MA Pesticide Applicator Licensure, etc.)