LocationSpringfield , Massachusetts
If you're looking for a career in the tree care industry....come join our team and grow with us!
ArborTech Tree Services currently has an opening for an Experienced Groundperson. Candidates must have good
communication skills and work efficiently, individually and as part of a team. A Groundperson reports directly to a Crew
Leader. This crew member is responsible for all groundwork, including the operation of various pieces of power equipment.
As part of the ArborTech tree crew, it is imperative that he/she provides quality work in a safe and timely manner.
● Uses a chainsaw to cut brush, logs and stumps of larger trees
● Gather brush and feed brush into wood chipper
● Services truck, chipper, and equipment, maintaining them in neat, clean, and specified mechanical order
● Must be able to work long hours and overtime during emergencies
● Must be able to operate and service all required tools and equipment
● Must have a valid driver's license
● Experience preferred, but willing to train the right candidate
● Health & Dental Insurance
● Paid Holidays
● Earned Paid Time Off
● Retirement Plan with Employer Match
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $19.00 based on experience with opportunities for growth
Interested candidates, please email resume to ArborTech's Office Manager, Christine Blair at