Entry Level Tree Worker
LocationGloucester , Massachusetts
- Valid driver's license (CDL preferred) and clean driving record.
- Ability to pass DOT physical.
- Ability to learn a working knowledge of knots, ropes, and rigging devices used in tree pruning and removal.
- Ability to perform arduous manual labor at heights, on the ground, and under occasional adverse weather conditions.
- Follows current industry safety procedures.
- Perform professional tree maintenance activities by climbing or with the aid of an aerial lift device.
- Perform rigging operations safely and according to industry standards.
- Ability to use hand saws, pole saws, pruners, gas-powered chainsaws (etc.).
- Ability to work on a team in a productive and professional manner and assist other crews as necessary.