Division Administrative Coordinator (Beverly Farms, MA)
LocationBeverly Farms , Massachusetts
Bartlett Tree Experts is a 100+ year-old tree and shrub care company with over 130 offices in the United States, Canada, Great Britain, and Ireland. The company is comprised of multiple divisions, based on the geographic locations of our offices. Bartlett Tree Experts is seeking a Division Administrative Coordinator to support our newly established Division 18. In this role, you will work alongside the Division Manager to provide administrative and operational support to our Central Massachusetts offices. This is a unique opportunity to play an integral role in developing and growing a new division.
The position is based in Beverly, MA, and will report to the Division 18 Division Manager.
- Lead and manage an administrative team for the division, including interviewing, hiring, benefits enrollment, and providing ongoing training for administrative assistants
- Perform confidential and highly skilled executive support, including the creation of complex Excel spreadsheets and writing/editing business reports
- Assist with equipment implementation, training, tech support, HR, marketing, and sales support
- Create & conduct PowerPoint presentations for meetings
- Provide customer service support, including scheduling appointments
- Process paperwork accurately
- Oversee the administration of the customer database
- Provide administrative and office support to the Division Manager
- 5+ years of administrative and customer service experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Teams)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of HR practices, policies and procedures, and required postings is preferred but not required
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation, and self-discipline
- Social Media savvy and knowledgeable on strategy, outreach, and content development
- Must be willing & able to travel within the division to conduct administrative & sales training and to the East Coast for companywide meetings and events
The F. A. Bartlett Tree Expert Company is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
We offer competitive compensation, as well as:
- Medical, HSA/FSA, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Vacation time
- Paid holidays
- Incentive-based Wellness Program
To find out more about what life is like at Bartlett, check us out on Instagram @LifeatBartlett.