Climbing Arborist/Crew Leader
LocationNorthern , Rhode Island
Monster Tree Service is an established and successful full-service company that is growing nationally and in your area. Our Smithfield location has an opportunity for an Experienced Tree Climber, Crew Leader. If you are motivated, career-oriented and dedicated to a higher standard of tree care, then we would like to meet you!
Experienced Residential and Commercial Tree Care Climber, Crew Leader.
- Supervises tree crew while performing residential and commercial tree pruning and removals in accordance with ANSI and company standards.
- Operate an aerial lift and/or bucket truck when necessary.
- Possess the necessary rigging and lowering skills to perform tree pruning and removals safely. Perform supplemental support (cabling and bracing) techniques and methods in accordance to ANSI Standards.
- Must be familiar with industry safety standards and procedures and is willing to enforce these standards as well as company safety policies
- Must be willing to accept and be responsible for daily production goals and safety procedures of the crew.
- Coordinate with the Sales Arborist prior to performing work.
- Prior experience leading and training a tree crew in a safe and productive manner.
- ISA Certification or CTSP is helpful but not required.
- A clean/valid Driver’s License, CDL is a plus
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, prior experience training employees is preferred.
- Can identify and communicate to the property owner potential up-sell opportunities.
- Presents a professional appearance and attitude.
Email: [email protected]
Monster Tree Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer