LocationVarious Locations , New England States
Lucas Tree Experts, a leader in the tree care industry, is looking for motivated individuals to join their team as Climbers.
Lucas Tree Experts provides on the job training for those willing, able and interested in learning this skilled trade. Climbing experience a plus!
Are you looking for a company that provides career advancement opportunities?
Lucas Tree Experts will not only pay for your licensing and certifications to advance your career in the Tree Industry but they will also provide wage increases for each that is obtained along the way!
- Great Training Program
- High Earning Potential
- Advancement Opportunities
- Weekly Incentives
- Working Outdoors
- On-the-Job Training
This is a full time, year round, outdoor, physical labor opportunity. Duties include: manual removal of vegetation from work areas, running various forestry equipment and performing line clearance, pruning, and removals.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to work outside in various types of weather.
- Must be physically able to perform the requirements of the position.
- Must be willing and able to learn how to run a bucket truck & operate equipment safely.
- Must be willing and able to learn how to climb trees using the proper tools of the trade.
- Must be willing to work at heights of 75'.
- Must be willing and able to obtain a CDL A or B license within the first 6 months of employment (this is paid for by Lucas Tree Experts).
- Must be willing and able to obtain, and maintain licenses & certifications as required by the position in order to grow your career (this is paid for by Lucas Tree Experts).
- Wage incentive program is achievable for safe productive employees.
- Must be able to successfully complete a post offer physical & drug screen as well as a background and motor vehicle check.
Lucas Tree Experts offers paid, hands-on, on the job training, paid educational courses for advancement in the industry. We also offer safety and bonus incentive programs & a complete benefits package. Come work for a company that offers advancement opportunities and a great quality of work life! To apply for this position, please visit https://www.lucastree.com/join/currentopenings/
Successful professionals at Lucas Tree Experts have come from a variety of backgrounds, including: Utility Line Clearance, Integrated Vegetation Management, Arboriculture, Field Operations Management, Supervisor, Environmental Studies, Horticulture, Arborist, Forestry, Off-Road, Natural Resource Management, Storm Restoration.