Assistant Landscape Designer
LocationBethel , Connecticut
Hollandia Nurseries of Bethel is seeking a full-time professional Landscape Design Assistant with 4-6 years of Landscape design experience to join our team. Candidate must be able to work with Principals and Customers from concept to completion of Landscape Installation. Drawing of design and knowledge of Trees & Shrubs a must. Excellent opportunity for an individual to learn and grow in this position however MUST have strong plant knowledge and strong landscape design skills.
• Work with the team in all aspects of design and documentation.
• Contribute to the projects through all project phases.
• Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
• Coordinate and communicate with principals, clients & landscape crews.
• Perform on-site field verification measurements.
• Updating changes with customers on drawings.
• Scheduling On-Site Installation with direct communication with Principal and Landscape Crews.
• Oversee On-Site Landscape Installation with Landscape crew per plans.
• On-Site Job Audit of planting material and completion of job.
Skills and Experience:
• Certificate or bachelor’s degree in landscape design
• Landscape Design: 4 years (Required)
• Tree & Shrub Knowledge: 3 years (Preferred)
• Landscape maintenance: 2 years (Preferred)
• Garden Center Industry: 2 years (Preferred)
SEND RESUME TO: Hollandia Nurseries 103 Old Hawleyville Road, Bethel CT 06801
Telephone: 203-743-0267 Fax: 203-792-1387
Email: [email protected]