Aspiring Arborists and Skilled Landscape Labor
LocationAmherst , New Hampshire
Lee Gilman & Associates, LLC is a small, interdisciplinary arboricultural firm whose training and operational standards are managed by a licensed and Board Certified Master Arborist.
We offer broad-based and value-added solutions that integrate arboriculture with its related fields such as: ornamental horticulture, ecology, landscape design, site design, woodland design, forestry and economics. Our services include: plant assessments, plant management planning, plant-based site work, plant and landscape renovation, licensed pest management and vegetation management, invasive plant reclamation and rewilding, as well as forensic consulting.
• Seeking qualified arborists, skilled landscape workers, and aspiring arborists for maintenance-oriented tree and plant care operations that are driven by plant-science.
• Candidates should have or be willing to seek arborist certification and pesticide applicator licensing with the assistance of company training.
• Training and operational standards are managed by a licensed and Board Certified Master Arborist.
• Year-round outdoor positions with benefits are available for knowledgable workers able to following industry standards and best management practices (BMPs). Unlimited growth potential.
• Plant identification and structural pruning skills are a big plus.
If interested, please reach Lee at: 603-249-5042, or [email protected]