ArborMaster Training Instructors (Connecticut)
LocationALL NEW ENGLAND STATES AND BEYOND , Connecticut
Do you love the great outdoors? Do you have a willingness to learn? Are you known for your honesty and character? If you are not afraid of hard work and answered YES, please review the qualifications below. We will train the right applicant so even if you do not match every qualification, we would love to hear from you.
ArborMaster is seeking to hire part time at will arborists as instructors with subject matter expertise (SME) in tree climbing, chainsaw safety, precision felling and handling and arborist rigging methods and applications. Programs offered locally and nationwide. Some travel required.
- Well-developed leadership skills necessary for conducting and managing classes.
- Strong verbal and listening skills.
- Arborist field experience to include climbing, felling, and rigging. Knowledge of advanced arboriculture climbing including knowledge of DdRT (“MRS”) and SRT (“SRS”).
- Solid working knowledge of tree workers safety standards and best practices.
- Good communications skills: written, verbal and listening. Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus, however not required.
- Ability and desire to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Experience in supervisory or foremanship capacity a plus, however not required.
- Familiar with ANSI Z133. Working knowledge of utility line clearance standards a plus, however not necessary.
- Ability to travel locally and away from home.
Compensation and Pay: Negotiable: according to experience, potential and commitment. Considerable opportunity for advancement.
- Select qualified candidates will be contacted for a first round of interviews, with additional details/components of the position provided at that time to include a request for references,
- 2 professional and 1 personal. All resumes will be kept on file for potential future opportunities.
Please submit resume/CV or email with work history and experience to [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you.
SEE YOU AT THE TOP! ®