Arborist (Westchester, CT)
LocationWestchester , Connecticut
Are you an ISA-certified arborist with a motivation for signing new and interesting new contracts? We are looking for arborists with a passion for sales and account management, both certified and with the capacity to be certified within 12 months. Our territories include the greater New York City, Westchester, and Fairfield County areas. We have an impressive clientele list including the New York Botanical Gardens, The Bronx Zoo, Fordham University as well as some of the most beautiful estates in New York and Connecticut. Our ideal candidate is driven, self-directed, has a passion for plant health care, expertise in tree and plant identification and outstanding customer service skills.
- Service and grow current and prospective clients in assigned areas
- Monitor landscapes and diagnose problems
- Set up crews, supervise work and handle all aspects of customer communication
- Develop new business, prepare, and present proposals and perform ongoing new job estimates
- Must have hands-on knowledge of trees and ornamentals
- ISA arborist certification or ability to obtain within 12 months
- Valid driver’s license is required
- The position is full-time, year-round and involves a good mix of office and off-site work, visiting luxurious properties, overseeing marquee locations, and prestigious golf courses.
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Paid time off, sick days and holidays
- Full-time, Year-round
- Group Health Plan
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Opportunities for advancement
Emerald Tree & Shrub Care’s mission is to promote sustainable, harmonious relationships with nature, our clients, and employees. We are hiring all year long for entry-level candidates, as well as highly skilled experts to join our team. We maintain some of the highest standards in our industry with an unbeatable commitment to environmental preservation, safety, and customer service. We are also accredited members of the Tree Care Industry Association and offer many opportunities for education and growth. We are in New York City, Westchester, NY, Fairfield County, CT, and growing! Apply to join us today and you will have the chance to work with some of the most interesting clients in the country, including the New York Botanical Gardens, The Bronx Zoo, Fordham University, and some of the most beautiful estates in NY and CT.
Emerald Tree and Shrub Care Co. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status or genetics.