Arborist Supply Specialist
LocationNorth Attleboro , Massachusetts
Shelter Tree is seeking a full-time Arborist Supply Specialist to work in the North Attleboro, Massachusetts retail store location. The ideal candidate will provide superior customer service and technical support. The candidate will have a thorough understanding of tree care and arborist products.
The specialist will be responsible for welcoming and handling the store’s walk-in customer business, phone calls, and processing web orders. The specialist will team with other associates to assist in shipping, receiving, and other inventory maintenance responsibilities. The specialist will assist in creating a best-in-class merchandising and product demonstrations environment. All retail and customer-related tasks will be fulfilled by the candidate and other team members. The specialist may also assist in trade shows, open houses, and other customer-facing events.
- High school graduate or GED
- Knowledge of tree care, landscaping, with field experience, is required in order to provide sound technical advice on products.
- Retail sales and/or customer service experience in tree/arborist products is required.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to connect with customers and associates and develop repeat business is required.
- Retail store or counter sales associate: 1 year (Required)
- Knowledge of tree care and field: 1 year (Required)
- Knowledge of arborist products: 1 year (Required)
Authorization to work in the United States is required
To apply please submit a resume outlining work experience, education, and training to [email protected].