LocationWillington , Connecticut
ArborMaster Training ® is a Connecticut-based arborist education and training company operating nationally is looking to hire a part-time local Connecticut arborist as a trainer/instructor with subject matter expertise (SME) in climbing, cutting, and arborist rigging methods and applications. Must have strong leadership skills necessary for conducting and managing classes and possess strong communication skills. High Angle Rescue and Emergency Response experience a plus. Some travel required. Please submit resume/CV or email with work history and experience to [email protected]
- Create, prepare, implement and instruct training programs
- Complete comprehensive post-program documentation, program evaluations. Provide customer feedback.
- Ensure all programs are delivered on-time, within the scope, and within budget
- Manage the relationship with the client, involving office staff as needed
- Update course materials
- Assist in designing and oversee customer retention campaigns
- Participate in and improve upon sales promotions
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring the feasibility
- Assist with development of strategic plans
Critical thinking: Develop and/or assess programs, understanding subjects to be taught. Understand the needs of the customer and judge what will work
Decision Making: Decide best programs for customers and judge what will work for their environment/employee skills/goals and objectives.
Communication Skills: Speak to groups, small and large, or interpersonally with individuals, report to management, and meet with sponsors/partners. Must be friendly, clear, strong speaker.
Management: May be in charge of training staff. May need to motivate, train and maintain control of large groups of students.