Arborist Crew Leader (North Hampton, NH)
LocationNorth Hampton , New Hampshire
Seacoast Tree Care, LLC is seeking a Tree Crew Leader. At Seacoast Tree Care we're dedicated to restoring, maintaining, and conserving diverse landscapes throughout New Hampshire, Maine, and Massachusetts. Applicants must be passionate about tree care, not just interested in a job. Applicants must have high personal standards for themselves and the company they work for and be comfortable working with the Seacoast Tree Care team to achieve the company’s goals.
Applicant must report to the office each day prepared to work a full day and ready to receive daily work orders from supervisor or sales Arborist representatives to discuss any special instructions that may apply. Applicant will direct crew members to prepare equipment, tools and supplies that are necessary for the day. Upon arrival at the job site, applicant will direct crew in a safe, professional performance of work to be done, organize the job assignments and their progression so that work is completed as efficiently as possible.
The arborist crew leader’s on-the-job responsibilities consist of notifying client of presence on property, assigning specific tasks to crew members and supervising performance and insisting that crew members wear safety equipment and practice proper safe conduct on the job in accordance with Z133. Directing cleanup of the job site and inspecting all work performed when it is done to work order and A300 specs, along with keeping accurate records of time and equipment used is vital.
- Must be a Certified arborist or willing to become one within 180 days of employment.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Must be experienced in all phases of tree-care ornamental pruning, climbing, bucket operation, crane removals and rigging.
- Must perform work in accordance with A300 and Z133 standards.
- Must have a CDL or willing to get one within 180 days of employment.
- Have a degree in related fields preferred but not needed.
- Must be able to delegate work, accept responsibility, be punctual and reliable.
- Successful professionals at Seacoast Tree Care have come from a variety of backgrounds, including Tree Worker, Bucket Operator, Trimmer, Foreman, Climber, Rock Climbing, Outdoor Labor, Utility Line Clearance, Arboriculture, Environmental Studies, Pest control, Lawn Technician, Horticulture, Arborist, Vegetation Management, Forestry, Natural Resource Management, Storm Restoration, and Landscape Maintenance.
- Many of our current employees have come from Davey, Bartlett and Savatree
Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Seacoast Tree Care offers competitive wages, medical, dental, and life insurance benefits, as well as 401(k). Pre-employment Drug Screen and criminal background check required. Seacoast Tree Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit your resume with 3 references.
Key words: Arborist, Tree Climber, Tree Worker, Bucket Operator, Trimmer, Foreman, Climber, Rock Climbing, Outdoor Labor, Utility Line Clearance, Arboriculture, Environmental Studies, Pest control, Lawn Technician, Horticulture, Arborist sales, Plant Health Care technician, Vegetation Management, Forestry, Natural Resource Management, Storm Restoration, and Landscape Maintenance, Davey, Bartlett, Savatree, TruGreen, Asplundh, Lewis, Northern.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $26.00 - $35.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off.
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North Hampton, NH 03862: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Tree care: 3 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Certified Arborist (Preferred)
- CDL (Preferred)
Contact [email protected] to apply.