Arborist Crew Leader $2500 Sign On Bonus
LocationLebanon , New Hampshire
$2500 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATE
Invest in your future. Join one of the largest employee-owned companies in the nation! Davey has a unique culture that focuses on the open exchange of ideas, community partnerships, a commitment to safety, and delivering unrivaled client service while acting as industry leaders in horticultural and environmental services.
We are currently looking to add a dynamic Client Experience Coordinator to our passionate team of tree care professionals.
What You’ll Do:
- Be the first point of contact and triage the needs of the clients and the office.
- Field current and prospective client calls.
- Proposal production and contract initiation.
- Process employee time sheets.
- Maintain various databases and spreadsheets.
- Order and maintain office supplies.
- Invoice, manage accounts receivable, and maintain files.
Skills We’re Seeking:
- Minimum two-years of experience in office processes and office administration procedures
- Outstanding telephone and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to meet deadlines, attention to detail and accuracy
- Expert organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Preferred: prior working experience with CRM and SAP systems
What We Offer: *
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Opportunities for advancement
- All job specific equipment and safety gear provided
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match
- Employee-owned company & discounted stock purchase options
- Group Health Plan
- Employee referral bonus program
- Locations throughout US in major cities and desirable areas
- Career Development Program supported by Industry Expert Safety Specialists & Skills Trainers
- Scholarship Program for Children of Employees
- Charitable matching gift program
*all listed benefits available to eligible employees
Pre-employment Drug Screen and Social Security verification required.
Chippers Inc., a Davey Company, was founded in 1986 in Woodstock, VT and currently provides tree, land and forest care services in Woodstock, VT, Meredith, NH and Enfield, NH that also include garden maintenance, installation and Interiorscapes and a maple sugaring operation. Chippers is all about your life outside.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, state or local law.
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 40 years and has more than 10,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit www.davey.com
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full Time