Arborist Assistant (New Rochelle, NY)
LocationNew Rochelle , Other
Emerald Tree & Shrub Care is hiring Arborist Assistants to support our board-certified Master Arborists. We currently cover the greater New York City, Westchester, and Fairfield County areas. Our clientele includes the New York Botanical Gardens, The Bronx Zoo, and Fordham University.
Our ideal candidate is driven, self-directed, has a passion for plant health care, expertise in tree and plant identification and outstanding customer service skills.
- Must have hands-on knowledge of trees and ornamentals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An eye for excellence both in the field and in the office
- Excellent computer skills
- A desire to learn and grow within the business and Arboricultural industry
- Valid driver’s license is required
- Manage jobs on site
- Manage crews
- Engage and assist with sales, customer communication, and customer retention
- Preparing proposals, estimates, and presentations
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Paid time off, sick days and holidays
- Full-time, Year-round
- Group Health Plan
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Opportunities for advancement
Emerald Tree and Shrub Care Co. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status or genetics.