Save 20% on Select Publications in the ISA Store through 8/24/22
Trees and the Law:
- Arboriculture & the Law by Victor D. Merullo and Michael J. Valentine
- An excellent resource regarding legal responsibilities of private property owners, municipalities, private tree companies, practicing arborists, or public companies.
- Tree and the Law in Canada by Julian Dunster
- Provides the reader with in-depth analysis of legal principles and case law, and shows how these affect practices in the field.
Urbanization and Urban Soils
- Up by Roots by James Urban
- This highly relevant manual discusses guidance in policy decision-making, and studies the basic science of soil, trees, and soil condition analysis.
- Abiotic Disorders of Landscape Plants by Laurence R. Costello, Edward J. Perry, Nelda P. Matheny, J. Michael Henry, and Pamela M. Geisel
- Provides practical strategies, techniques, and tools for diagnosing plant injury resulting from 20 different abiotic causes, and discusses significant topics concerning physical sources of plant injury.
- Pest of Landscape Trees and Shrubs by Steve H. Dreisradt
- An in-depth guide to developing and maintaining an integrated pest management program that discusses plant selection considerations and the use of appropriate cultural practices and biological, mechanical, and physical controls.
- Arborists’ Certification Study Guide by Sharon J. Lilly, Corinne G. Bassett, James Komen, and Lindsey Purcell
- Serves as a strong foundation and reference for all tree care professionals, and provides arborists with the information to navigate the field.
- An Illustrated Guide to Pruning by Edward F. Gilman
- The book addresses many challenges associated with pruning, including disease prevention, root pruning, mature tree pruning, and restoration following storms.
- The CODIT Principle by Dirk Dujesiefken and Walter Liese
- An in-depth look at a tree's physiologic response to wounding, helping arborists to understand wound reactions of bark, cambium, and wood, as well as the factors that influence the tree's response.
- The Practical Science of Planting Trees by Gary W. Watson and E.B. Himelick
- Designed to help readers understand and implement the appropriate practices vital to planting a tree, it offers guidance to improve success and establish healthy trees.
Use code ARB20 at checkout on the ISA Store (US and Canada customers) or through Eurospan (international customers) for your 20% discount on the following products. Don't delay, the offer expires on 8/24/22 and can be used only once per customer!
Visit the ISA Store