Licensing Exam for Connecticut Arborists
LocationNew Haven, CT
- Multiple choice
- Need to be taken and passed a minimum of 3 weeks prior to desired oral exam date. Preferably more than a month before.
- Failure will require a $200 retest fee
- After passing the written exam
- Exam takes place at The Connecticut Agricultural Experiment Station in New Haven on a separate date.
- First part is tree identification, you must pass that to continue onto the practical oral exam on the same day.
- If an applicant fails the oral exam they will be given one additional attempt before having to retake the written exam.