Global i-Tree Science & Users Symposium
1 Forestry Dr
Please mark your calendars to attend the first global i-Tree Symposium held in the United States.
Call for Abstracts
The Abstract Selection Committee is currently seeking presentation proposals.
This event is intended bring i-Tree users and developers together to help attendees:
- Learn how to use i-Tree to create successful projects to improve urban forest management and enhance local human health and well-being
- Discover how it is has been successfully used globally
- Learn new science related to ecosystem service assessments and i-Tree
- Gather ideas on new projects
- Advise on the future development of i-Tree tools
Registration is limited to 150 people due to hands-on training. The symposium will be divided into three sessions: