CTSP Workshop (Virtual, $)
9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
This is an online event
Number of CEUs
Time: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Eastern time zone
Program Format: Three, 2-hour segments will be delivered in ONE DAY as follows:
- 8:30 am – 9:00 am: Sign-on to Adobe Connect
- 9:00 am – 11:00 am: Session One (5 min break midway)
- 11:00 am - 12:00 am: BREAK
- 12:00 am – 2:00 pm: Session Two (5 min break midway)
- 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm: BREAK (Lunch and practice prep)
- 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm: Session (5 min break midway)
Eligibility: Please be aware that in order to attend the workshop and be eligible to take the CTSP exam you would need to complete the following steps:
1. Enroll into the program
2. Satisfactorily complete the homework - all 13 Critical Thinking exercises & Safety Program checklist.
3. And then, request a registration form via phone - 603-314-5380 or email - [email protected] (read the "Eligibility" above before you request the registration)
The Workshop Fee:
TCIA member - $365 Early Bird; After EB deadline $405
Non-TCIA member - $525 Early Bird: After EB deadline $540
$25 Exam surcharge is included in the price
Early Bird deadline - before 10/5/2020
CEUs: 9.00 ISA
Learning Platfrom Required: Adobe Connect
Virtual Training Requirements:
1. Participants would need to download the Adobe Connect App from the Adobe website. This App can be used from a desktop device but also has a mobile function. We cannot support mobile phones.
2. Headset. We will use VoIP (i.e. no call-in number) so participants will need to use a headset or earbuds
3. Quiet Space. We recommend they have a dedicated learning space such as a conference room, office, a room at home, etc. so that there are no outside disturbances.
4. Good internet/bandwidth connection. Those who do not have good connectivity will have trouble connecting to the session and/or audio.
5. Ability to print out the workbook and handout materials. These will be sent to you prior to the workshop.
The CTSP Virtual Exam: will be proctored online using the ProctorFree software; same requirements as the virtual workshop - restriction of no tablets or mobile phones. The candidates will receive additional instructions.
The Exam: will be available for you to access for the next 10 days after the workshop.
Cancellation policy: Workshop registration cancellation must be received in writing at the TCIA office one week before a workshop for a full refund less $35.00 administrative fee. No telephone cancellation accepted.
Municipal and Utility Arborists:
Because your employers are ineligible for TCIA membership, the CTSP program extends TCIA member pricing to you for enrollment and certification workshops as a professional courtesy