ArborMaster L1 Arborist Rigging Applications
8:00 – 5:00
574 Ashford Center Rd
• L1 Tree Climbing, Work Positioning & Best Practice
• L1 Precision Tree Felling, Chainsaw Safety & Handling
Traditional as well as new energy efficient, low impact, methods of rigging are taught. Emphasis is placed on the most productive tools and techniques in order to reduce the risk of accidents. Discover and learn to manage the forces involved in rigging operations.
This course is being offered simultaneously as a 2-day or a 3-day.
ISA Continuing Education Units - ISA Certified Arborist will receive 16 CEUs or 24 CEUs accordingly.
• Risk Management and Personnel Safety
• Rigging Physics
• Basic Physics and Rope Rigging
• Rigging Hardware
• Rigging Cutting Techniques
• Log and Limb Lowering
For pricing & registration call, email or click the link below: