2023 NH Landscape Association Field Day
8:00am – 3:00pm
The 2023 NHLA Field Day, co-hosted by UNH Extension and The New Hampshire Landscape Association, is a full day of educational sessions, demonstrations, vendors and networking. Speakers include specialists from UNH Extension, NH Department of Environmental Services, NH Division of Forests and Lands and many industry professionals. Event will be held rain or shine.
Topics & Speakers:
- Right Plant, Right Place - Andrew Mauch
- Chainsaw Safety - AJ Dupere
- Diagnosing Plant Problems - UNH Extension Plant Diagnostic Lab
- Drainage Considerations - Tom Keller
- Firepit Kit Build - Bill Gardocki
- Insects in the Landscape - Rachel Maccini
- Stone Wall Build - Peter Ryder
- Tree Planting Practices - Amy Papineau and Lisa Mitrano
- Using Drones in Landscape Design - Graham Pellettieri
- Wetlands and Shoreland Protection in NH - Eddie McKenna
- Working Safely with Ticks - Matt Cahillane
4 Pesticide Applicator Credits available.
2 NHLCP, CHMA Credits available.
For persons with disabilities requiring special accommodation, please contact Amy Papineau (603) 272-6497 or [email protected] prior to the event. Given ample time, we will make any reasonable effort to meet your needs.